We do not talk about the other side of our family's calling very often here on FrontlineMoms. Victory Dream Center is our local mission outreach here in southern Illinois where we assist families who are broken, hungry, wounded, and lost. Here in our region 1 in 4 children suffer from food insecurity. Because of that great need our local body changed its focus and began an aggressive food ministry a couple years ago. In March, we celebrated our first 1,000,000 pounds of food distributed!
Because of our success in effective distribution, we were nominated by the St. Louis Area Foodbank to compete in a national contest for a Wal Mart grant of $20,000! That amount of money would be huge for us funding about a year of food distribution!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
To win, we need people to vote for us through a Facebook campaign. The 60 agencies of the 190 contestants that receive the most votes in the month of April wins. Each of us may vote once a day for 30 days (must be 18 or older to vote).
WILL YOU HELP US?
Here is how:
1. Go here to vote today.
2. Vote again every day this month.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP US EVEN MORE
1. Forward this post to your friends and ask their help.
2. Share us on Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com/victorydreamcenter
3. Invite your friends. Go to https://www.facebook.com/events/159602370866784/
4. Ask your blogging friends if they would share this contest on their blog.
5. Put this announcement in your church bulletin or bulletin board.
6. Pray for God's favor and provision!
If you have questions, you can contact me at Lisacherry9@aol.com
God bless you for helping children and families!
Linking up with: